Analyste SIRH Job Apply now »
Date: Jan 31, 2012
Location: Moulineaux, LES, FR
Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for Human Resource department planning and activities. Maintain internal database files and tables and develop custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff. Work with Human Resources personnel to evaluate HRIS software and hardware needs, and may help design new, or modify existing, applications to meet changing demands. Collaborate and partner with Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and IT, as well as World Wide HR personnel. Effectively use analytical, problem solving and customer service skills.
1. Manage multiple and simultaneous projects dealing with the administration of the HRIS application.
2. Serve as a liaison with IT/Benefits/Payroll and third parties (e.g. benefit vendors). Use project management skills and techniques in managing projects. May provide project management for specific HR initiatives.
3. Coordinate processing for a bi-weekly payroll interface.
4. Act as subject matter expert to ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and data flow analysis. Provide support for HRMS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements. Evaluate and analyze system and interface data.
5. Maintain confidential employee data in HRIS and other systems as appropriate. Maintain HRMS system tables as required on monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
6. Assist with maintenance of security and security level access to HRIS system.
7. Write, maintain and support a variety of ad hoc and reusable reports or queries utilizing reporting tools. Develop standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
8. Supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned. Collaborate with functional and technical staff on application upgrades, patches, and fixes.
9. Identify and recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions or alternate methodologies/policy changes.
10. Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train customers on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
Experience: This position requires a minimum of 2 years related experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Travel: 1 - 10%
Itron is an EOE AA Employer. If you require an accommodation in order to apply to this position, please contact Accessibility@itron.com.
Itron is the leading provider of energy and water resource management solutions for nearly 8,000 utilities around the world. We offer end-to-end solutions that include electricity, gas, water and heat measurement and control technology; communications systems; software; and professional services. With nearly 10,000 employees doing business in more than 130 countries, Itron empowers utilities to responsibly and efficiently manage energy and water resources. To realize a sustainable future, start here: www.itron.com.
Region: Europe, Middle East & Africa
Primary Location: FRA-Île-de-France-Issy-les-Moulineaux
Employee Status: Regular
TAG: Projects, Corporate, Support
Job: Human Resources
Job Segments: Database, Energy, HR, HRIS, Human Resources, Information Systems, Project Manager, Sustainability, Technology, Testing