Printer-friendly versionSend by email
|Date de début
||Banque de financement et d'investissement
|Nature de l'offre
This role is based within the SGCIB EMEA HR team, providing compensation analysis and support for the EMEA Compensation Function.
Part of the role will be assisting the Compensation Manager and the Head of EMEA Compensation & Benefits in coordinating international compensation topics globally and ensure the implementation of global policies in the UK, US, EMEA and ASIA.
- Assist the Compensation Manager & Head of EMEA Compensation & Benefits (C&B) with the Annual Compensation Review (ACR) for EMEA including individual benchmarking analysis, monitoring transversal consistency for compensation across business lines and countries, and staff communications
- Support Country HR managers across EMEA and UK HR Business Partners throughout the ACR process
- Support the Compensation Manager in running the McLagan annual compensation survey programme
- Assist with the development, implementation and ongoing administration of compensation programmes (including deferral plans and salary grids) for employees in EMEA
- Value buy-out arrangements of unvested deferred compensation from prior employers for candidates across EMEA.
- Produce deferral schedules for employees on an ad-hoc basis to value unvested awards
- Liaise with Payroll team to process deferred bonuses, buy-outs and cash bonuses, and involvement in payroll checking
- Assist with the implementation of ‘one-off’ compensation arrangements as appropriate
- Work closely with compensation team in Paris on global and local policies and requirements
- Work closely with the HR Systems team locally and globally to implement compensation information correctly and efficiently on HR Systems
- Member of the Market Intelligence working party (collating and sharing information globally)
- Assist the Head of EMEA C&B, to coordinate international compensation topics globally and ensure the implementation of global policies in the UK, US, EMEA and ASIA.
- Participation in weekly global compensation meetings with minutes and actions to be drawn up every week
- As agreed with the Global Head of C&B and the EMEA Head of C&B, involvement in ad-hoc SGCIB C&B projects from Paris
- Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in numerate discipline
- Relevant experience in the financial services would be of added benefit
- Ability to work under pressure – professional and confident approach as the job holder will be working in a highly pressurised environment
- Self starter who is able to use their own initiative and is meticulous in ensuring their work is accurate and to a high standard, has attention to detail
- Teamwork – a team player who is prepared to contribute in all aspects of HR work. Flexible approach in terms of work and in hours worked
- The role requires a confident individual with a flexible attitude to work and an ability to deal with sensitive information
- Good presentation, well organised, ability to prioritise and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Other European languages would be a benefit
- Computer literate with strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills